Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Week 27

 I'm  really enjoying being in a 4 man apartment.  It's rather fun.  And one of the Elders in the other companionship is Japanese so there's still the exposure all the time which is nice.  I learned a super lot from my last companion.  My language ability got a way huge boost and it has not left.  I can understand a lot but not everything.  It is nothing like being in Tokyo.  There is absolutely no one on the streets and there is a severe lack of people anywhere.  Trains are wicked expensive here too.   You had a snow storm last week?  =O  whooaaaaa.  what's snow like again?  I'm starting to forget.  Well the mission rules didn't change too drastically.  But it's weird.  Just being under a new mission president and all.  They have completely different ways of running the show.  Like it doesn't really feel like missionary work here in Nagoya because they don't do a lot of proselyting.  But they do tons of member work.  So I'm out of time for this week.
Love you lots.  You're in my prayers.  愛しています
 
Elder Keith
キース長老

No comments:

Post a Comment