Monday, April 4, 2011

Week 28

I have not seen general conference yet actually.  They play it a week later, so it's coming up and we're super pumped.  Being in this new area is kinda tough.  The people here are comparable to Hawkesbury, except they're all old and all cranky here (we were kicked out of one section by one angry resident because we were trying to make friends).  When I came in, there were 2 solid investigators.  Now there are 2 solid investigators.  Both need permission from significant others before being baptized.  And that permission doesn't look overly forthcoming.  But I didn't realize how much member work I wasn't doing in my last area until I came here.  Because we're a yonnin (4man) the other companionship is doing predominantly housing while my companion and I are focusing on member relationships.  It's way different.  We're really working on getting members excited about missionary work (dendo fire).  That's the story of Seto 瀬戸for the week.  I'll write more next week.
Oh yeah and no ramifications from the quake or the tsunami thankfully.  Yes I have all my stuff including my bike with me and Seto is way hilly :(  oh well sho ga nai.  what can you do.  =D  愛しています。
 
Elder Keith

No comments:

Post a Comment