Monday, April 11, 2011

Week 29

Yeah Spring!!  which means that we as missionaries can ditch our suit jackets.  It gets way hot here in the summer from what I hear.  Like 35 C on a consistent basis.  How will I survive?   Conference was amazing!  I really enjoyed hearing President Monson speak as well Elders Scott, and Holland.  I kinda got that the theme of this conference was "get married."  Very applicable to me I know.  NOT!!  xD  So there's a chance that I will not be emailing next week because we're planning to go spend the entire day at an awesome park nearby.  So if I don't reply next week don't be overly surprised.  Onegaishimasu. (that's a really polite please)  Thanks mom I look forward to getting those recipes.  We use them to build relations with members.  =D  Well love you both but I must be off.  Things to do =D  love you
Elder Keith
キース長老

No comments:

Post a Comment