Monday, April 25, 2011

Week 31 "I'm Going Home!!!!!!! Well I should clarify that... I'm going back to Toyko!!!! I'm so stoked"

We got word today that next week, half of the Tokyo missionaries will be returning to Tokyo, and then it will only be a matter of time before the rest of the Tokyo missionaries go back.

Yeah I've been waiting to return to Tokyo for quite some time now.  I'm glad you and mom are ok with it because if you weren't we would have had to have a serious sit down talk.  (Note from Elder Keith's mom - We received a call from Salt Lake on Saturday asking us if we were okay with Ty going back to Tokyo, they want to send him out in the first wave on May 2nd.)
Well on my continent, Easter was forgotten.  Not by everyone but just by the missionaries in my apartment.  I leaned over to one member in Sacrament and asked (in Japanese) It's Easter today isn't it?  and he's like "yepp, I forgot too" 

Besides that, things are going well for me.  Not too much has changed, except that we have a bean (greenie) in our apartment now.  It makes me realize how far I've come when I can explain some grammar principles and help him with language tips.  

I am working hard, and enjoying my time like you wouldn't believe.  My current companion is my favourite to this day!  He is way funny but also the hardest working out of all my previous companions.  So I will continue to do my best. 

Oh yeah and one last thing.  IT HAILED TODAY!  as if right?  -sigh-  not fun to bike it... but such is missionary life. 
love you,
Elder Keith

No comments:

Post a Comment