Monday, March 21, 2011

Week 26 - New Address

So I have been transferred.  But not the usual transfer that missionaries get.  No, this is an entire mission transfer.  I am now part of the Japan Nagoya Mission.  It's actually just west of Tokyo but it's far enough away that there is no more earthquake danger, no more radiation danger, and the area I'm in is not suffering from effects of either.  We (the Tokyo missionaries who came to Nagoya) Will be here until the end of June at least and then we will either be moved back to Tokyo or stay or go to another mission.  But for right now I'm supposed to be in an area called Seto.  It's small.  About the same size as Tama.  And all the members are super genki.  I really like it so far.  And my companion is the only other missionary in the Nagoya mission who is Canadian. His name is Elder Kutney and he's from BC.  So now it's time to do my best under my new mission president.  And it's going to take some getting used to because not all the rules are the same as they were in Tokyo.  Which means permissions that I had with President Albrecht need to be re-okayed with President Baird and that has yet to be done.  But I am safe and will be from henceforth (and probably forever.  amen and amen xD).  So before I forget.  For the next many weeks my new mission address will be:
1-304 Itakadai
Nagoya-shi, Meito-ku
Japan
465-0028
So I will let you all know what my next mission assignment will be when I get it.  Love you all thank you for all your support and concern
愛しています
By the way.  Who is lucky enough to get 2 missions xD

No comments:

Post a Comment