Monday, April 23, 2012

Week 82

Hey Everyone,
 
So we had transfer just this past weekend and as luck would have it my companion and I are going to stay together for another one.  Still me and Elder Shimamoto cruising around out here in Kawagoe.  Things have gotten way good recently though.  We have had 2 different referrals from other missionaries areas and both of these guys are incredible!  They're so much fun to be around and they're way great!  I'm so glad that I get to stay in Kawagoe too!  It's probably been one of my favourite areas so far!  It will be hard to leave here.  Well I hope that you all are doing well, keeping busy and having fun.
Just wanted you to know that I'm keeping you in my thoughts and my prayers.  Love you all so much.
愛しています!!
本当に伝道は一番楽しいこと’だよ!本当にこの福音が真実であることを知っています。
私たちは家族として永遠に住むことが出来るので非常に嬉しいです!
私は皆さんに心から感謝しています!
どうもありがとうございます!
 
Elder Keith
キース長老

No comments:

Post a Comment