Thursday, April 19, 2012

Week 81

Hey Mom,
So my release date is October 9.  That's what I wrote down.  I was thinking that we could tour the mission for like a week or something.  So as a plan, we tour the mission from Oct 9-15 and then fly home on the 16.  does that sound good to you?  =D
My week has been pretty good.  We've been pretty busy and we've been seeing a lot of miracles.  Mostly in the form of other areas investigators living in our area and them transferring them to us.  We've had some great lessons so far and we've got more coming up.  The only thing is that this coming Saturday we get transfer calls and I kinda get the feeling that I'm going even though I've only been here for like 3 months.  But I love this ward to bits, and wouldn't be sad if I finished my mission here.
Empower hour huh?  Sounds like fun haha.  If you enjoy the muscular screaming the next day.  Haha.  I had a day like that a few weeks back.  We went and played football and rugby at a park and the next day my muscles were so sore.  Like I didn't know I had those muscles. haha.
My favourite Japanese food?  Well I have lots. Okonomiyaki, sushi, yakiniku, gyudon, aisu kuriimu (ice cream haha), natto (fermented soybeans) (yeah I actually like those now haha).  My least favourite Japanese food is probably wasabi.  Lots of bike riding?  kinda?   Did the eczema clear up?  ... next question.  So a cool missionary experience that I had this week has been:  Well my companion and I were on our way to a dinner appointment when I stopped this guy.  Turns out that he goes to Montreal every so often for his business.  It was way awesome because he was way friendly.  He said he wants to come and see the church sometime, so we'll see what comes of it.  It's not every day you find someone way sweet like him.
Sounds like things are just keeping going huh? Hehe Way great.
By the way the ACT went well I think.  I did really good on the English and and then math, but then science and reading were kinda sketchy because the time limit was way short.  then I think I did good on the essay.  so now we wait 3-8 weeks and then I'll get my marks.  so yupp.  thanks for all the coordinating that came from your end.  I really appreciate it!  But now I must go. 
Love you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Elder |<eith

No comments:

Post a Comment