Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Week 83

Hey Mom,
 
So.  I don't have a lot of time today because we ended up going with the ward to do a picnic and we just got back, and then we're back outta the house in like another 30 mins.
So let's see how many questions I can get through...
Ok so.
Yes you get to skype with me on mothers day.
Let's plan to do it on your sunday night (my monday morning) whatever my 8 in the morning is for you, let's plan for that.
SD card?  Yes please.  I probably won't send the other card home, but just bring it back when I come home because it's not that far...
package?  Well poutine sauce is always welcome.  maybe some more eczema cream wouldn't hurt... xD

Yeah my week has had a lot going on.  And it looks like it will only slow down slightly next week.  haha.
today picnic, tomorrow splits, wednesday english class (yes we're still doing it, no I don't think I will stop during my mission, 2 weeks ago we had 20 people, last week we had like 10 people.) thursday we go to the temple with a new member, friday I think we have an activity with an investigator, then saturday maybe we can do regular dendo... sunday is church.  xD  Doesn't stop.  but that's good.
it's actually a golden week this week.  a string of holidays in a row that give most japanese people the entire week off.
but not missionaries haha.
 
Yeah it's scary to think of how old people are getting so fast!  It's gonna be weird to come home.  But it will be way fun.
 
By the way, I was thinking about maybe doing a Japan trip with adam, thomas, and ben (if he can) in november because if we wait til the next summer it will never get done.  I'll be in school, they'll start getting jobs etc.  I'd rather do it earlier.  I haven't thought of funds yet.  And I also found out it's ok if you bring your family to pick you up.  But yeah let me know what you think.  And I realized, this next time will be the last time that we talk on skype with me as a missionary... scary. 
Thanks for everything!!
Love you
 
Elder Keith

No comments:

Post a Comment