Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Week 87

Konnichiwa everyone,
 
So my time today is VERY limited. We went to the temple.  And then we went bowling.
 
So I am left with not very much time haha.  Well transfers are this coming Saturday, and President kinda hinted that I'm going to be transferred.  ...Aw man.
I love this ward and don't want to leave.  But everything has it's time. 
 
So cool things that happened this past week...
 
ummm...  We had an eclipse!  That was pretty cool.  (*maybe I said that last week...*)
 
uhhhhh.  Well this next thing wasn't really this week.  But when I first got to the area we had 1 investigator (who actually moved the first week of the second transfer) and very few PI's.  But now that I'm about to leave, we have like 3 solid investigators with very many PI's.  And I have a LOT of super terrific friends here. 
 
Thank for all your letters this week.  I had time to read them but this week, individual responses are kinda kitsui. (That kinda means like tough or hard or not doable... xD)
 
But in any case.  I will let you know the what's up with transfers and all next week.
 
Love you all so much.
 
Sorry for the weird email haha.
 
Take care eh!
 
Elder Keith

No comments:

Post a Comment