Monday, November 21, 2011

Week 60

Dearest Parentals xD,
Actually mom you did spell konnichiwa right.  Yes I am doing terrifically well.  Me and my *ahem* new missionary xD.  We're not really supposed to use the word 'bean.'  But that's ok, I never told you that.  But yeah our district leader also asked us to make a special effort not to say it because there are like 4 missionaries (out of 10) in our district who are brand spankin new. 
Yeah I'll tuck that question away and get back to you.  And I'll try and get that next memory card off to you before too long.  It's got a lot of good stuff in it.  xD 
Heh heh.  Giving long talks heh heh.  I remember way back when I used to go with Dad to give talks.  I remember that back in those days my talks were a collection of quotes and passages and excerpts.  I remember one in particular where I was sharing something about parables... and I went on and on... Tim Lahache came and told me after "I didn't know if you were gonna stop (then he chuckled).  But yeah.  Good times good times.  But in any case, you're not alone on the long-winded part mom. xD 
Haha, I think Thomas has discovered what going to other wards is like.  It's way fun haha.  I must say about my current ward too!  There are many young kids... and the chapel isn't as big as usual.  But I love the people here.  It's just that sometimes sacrament meetings are a little bit more noisy than normal. 
Maybe before planning for Florida, plan and save to come pick me up?  kana? (that means like 'i wonder' kinda thing.  like maybe?)  I don't know all the ins and outs of picking up and stuff like that like if everyone can come or stuff.  Because I definitely want to come back with everyone and if you two are the only ones who can come to pick me up from my mission then I want to go back with the boys.  Or everyone doesn't matter to me ^_^  I just want you all to see Japan with me.  Because for sure I'm coming back to Japan.  Not sure for what reason yet. (work?kana?) but yeah Japan's kinda become a part of me. 
 
Do I get many letters.  In a one word answer, No.  Haha.  I get like 1 every 3-6 weeks from Dawson, but usually I get a couple a transfer.  So yeah, no.  Not alot.
But yeah I'm genki and awesome.  Thanks for everything.  I love you.
Hope your week goes awesome!!
Elder Keith
キース長老
ps: We've really started a big 'last push' in our mission recently.  Which is why we are so busy.  We set the goal to get 60 baptisms in our companionship this transfer to help towards the mission goal of 300 by the years end.  We are currently sitting at around ~130 I think.  So yeah that's kinda what kinda environment we've got right now.  Everyone's supercharged, and working hard.  And we are no exception.  Love you guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment