Monday, August 8, 2011

Week 45

Heyyyy,,,
 
Thank you muchly for the whats up back in Canada.  xD  Davin's going on his mission.  As if.  That's sooo weird.  Yeah, the sisters in my doki hit their year mark last transfer.  It's wayyy weird.  Good thing I'm nowhere close to halfway, ha..ha..ha......(nervous laugh).
I'm glad you got my letter.  I just kinda figured that everyone in Hawkesbury was kinda waiting for a letter or something haha. 
 
Grandpa's gone to windsor?  ...  whoa...  the house must be totally different right?  ... weird haha. 
 
So yeah besides that, all's well here in Kofu.  We get transfer calls this Saturday.  Oh yeah and last week on Wednesday, we found out that our district leader was being transferred to the mission home because he's becoming the new commissarian.  And therefore they decided to make me district leader til the end of the transfer.  xD  ahhhhhhhhhhhhh.  Responsibility nooooooooooo.  But it's ok.  I kinda like it.  The only thing is that now I have to make calls to everyone in the distict every night so my personal journal writing time and such completely nakunarus (that means passed away).  In any case.  Yeah this transfer, we kinda expect someone to leave but it really could be just about anyone.  But yeah we've got places to go and people to see today so give everyone my love.  Thanks for your letters I really appreciate them.  =D
 
Elder Keith
キース長老

No comments:

Post a Comment