Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Week 9

AAAHHHHHHH  I only have 2 weeks left in the MTC.  How mega crazy is that?  So time is going by super slow and super fast at the same time.  Just yesterday I hit my 2 month mark!!  So unfortunately this week's episode of Sleepwalking has been cancelled.  I didn't do anything dramatic or crazy this week. And as far as anything else goes, really it was a rather hmmm not to say a boring week, but we didn't have anything exciting or crazy happen.  We had Elder Kevin B Pearson of the Seventy come and talk to us.  We also now have a new group of Nihonjin here that are terrific and so much fun to talk to.  So I'm jumping all over the place because I'm running out of time.  Unless I'm mistaken  I get my flight plans by the end of this week.  And then I'll be calling from the airport.  So yeah that's what's happening in the life of Elder Keith.  Just to say if you want a letter from me then the best way to get that is to write me : Hope you all are well
 
Elder Keith

No comments:

Post a Comment