Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Week 10

So basically this week was probably the most terrific week that I've had here in the MTC so far.  First reason being that on Wednesday, WE GOT OUR FLIGHT PLANS!!  So we actually have a day that we're leaving now.  The end is finally in sight.  I leave Monday December 6th.  And then I have a 12 hour flight!!!  Yippee.  So that's the biggest thing.  Then for our Tuesday night Devotional we had the Swedish Elder Per G. Malm of the Seventy come and talk to us.  He was terrific.  It was a super inspirational talk and he himself is rather hilarious.  So Thursday was the American Thanksgiving.  So we didn't have class at all but rather we did service, making the materials for bags for humanitarian aid.  We also had Thanksgiving "dinner" at lunch time.  With all the works.  Turkey, stuffing, gravy, mashed potatoes.  It was really good.  Probably the best part of the day though was the morning devotional.  We had the special guest of Jeffrey R Holland come and speak to us!!!  How incredible is that?  It was terrific too.  He actually had his grandchildren sing to us.  It reminded me of the primary presentations we used to have in Hawkesbury.  Made me just a tad bit homesick but not bad.  Things are winding down.  We have less than a week and everyone is getting antsy.  I myself, as much as I love the MTC, can't wait to get out and be going tracting and all that.  It's soo exciting and looking back I can see how much I've grown.  So this will be my last email from the MTC.  Also everyone from now on if you want to write to me you will have to use the Tokyo address because I will no longer be at the MTC.  Thanks for all your support.
 
Elder Keith

No comments:

Post a Comment