Wednesday, October 6, 2010

MTC Day 1

My P-day is on Tuesday.  So Tuesdays are the days that I'll write emails and letters, but the letters might yet take a while to get back to Canada.   I ended up getting a towel from the bookstore here.  Using one of my spare pillowcases for the first couple of days really wasn't working out for me ha ha.   I have been receiving  letters from dearelder.com. And I have to say, keep them coming.  Mail time is full of anticipation every day.  The first day I think that I got like 3 dearelder letters.    Holy smokes time flies.  Not during the day,  the days feel really long.  But looking back on the day at night it feels like it flew.  My typical schedule is I wake up and shower and stuff, then we go to class for 45 mins for a little bit of MDT (missionary directed time).  After which we go to breakfast.  After breakfast every second day we have gym usually, (every other day it's in the evening).  And then class for usually about 2 hours.  (3 if there's no gym).  then we go to lunch and then head back to class.  but this class lasts for 4-5 hours.  It's funny because it really doesn't feel that long because we all become so absorbed in the Japanese and Gospel stuff that we're learning.  Then after that class we go to dinner.  After dinner (which usually finishes around 615ish) we go back to class until 9.  At 9 we plan for the next day and then head back to our rooms, where we prepare for bed and all that stuff.  Then by 1030 it's lights out and we're up at 630 the next day. And the cycle repeats.  Then spaced throughout the week we have devotionals and service projects and group meetings and whatnot.  Tell everyone that my letters for them are in the mail, or at least they will be by the end of today.  Miss you all :)
 
Elder Keith

No comments:

Post a Comment