Monday, March 26, 2012

Week 78

こんにちは!!
konnichiwa
Warm weather huh?  Well you can keep it all over there.  I missed out on any really cold weather.  So now the weather is getting warmer and this time I'm prepared for summer.  Or at least I know what to do so that I don't die again haha.  Last summer was literally murder.  Like it was 36-37C every day with no breaks.  And holy smokes is it ever humid here in Japan. Like I would wipe the sweat from my arms and then 5 mins later have to wipe it again.  And I sweat from right below my knees too... (-_;) 
Well as for my ending date.  I'm not sure if I'm going to extend or not.  Like for right now it pretty much depends on whether I get in BYU or not.  By the way, when did you apply for me to start?  Like the winter semester when I get home or...?  It doesn't really matter which one to me, but I figure that it's something that I should be aware of.  How long was I thinking of touring for?  .... uhhhhhh.....   ^_^  I dunno.  Maybe like 10 days or something.  2 Sundays I think would be good.  But not necessarily 2 weeks.  I almost think we would run out of things to do.  ... Naaah it'd be really hard to run out of things to do haha.  But yeah maybe 10 days or so.  But like because it's still 6 months away, I think it's kinda early to plan flights.  But there again... hmmm.  Oh yeah we'll be here for General conference I think... haha.  *sidetracked haha*
And the ecclesiastical letter... I'll ask him more about that when I see him next.
So what's been happening in my mission the past week?  Well we had some pretty awesome stuff happen.  We had a guy come to English class suddenly, and he's way awesome.  He's hearing the lessons, he's progressing way good.  Then we have another guy who we were just able to set a baptismal date with.  Then English class is fantastic fun.  I'm the one who runs the game at the end (besides teaching the advanced class) and the member who teaches the beginner class has complemented me on how fun eikaiwa is now. 
In other news.  You know the game "hot hands"? (heh heh)  Well I found out that it's not a good idea to play that game with the pavement.  It's really good at that game.  Nuff said.  haha.  I'm ok.  Don't worry. =D ;)
So something spiritual that happened to me this week.  Well this week I went to a district meeting that was way awesome.  In it the missionaries who were presenting taught about faith and attitude and love.  What is faith? was one of the questions.  Then there are 2 attitudes: happy, and grudging.  And finally was find someone to share, the love that God has for us, with. It was probably one of the more powerful district meetings that I've been in. 
What interesting thing about Japan... uhhh.  well... what would you define interesting haha.  I've been here for a year and 3 and a half months, so the things that are interesting to you would become normal for me.  haha. 
Yeah president Albrecht only has a transfer and a half left after this one.
Being zone leader is pretty cool I guess haha.  My companion rocks!  He's so bold!  And the area is way awesome!  If this was my last area and I was here until October I don't think I would mind.  That's how cool this place is.  It's way awesome.  But I think I have one more area left after this one. We'll see.  But we have 6 missionaries going home and 19 coming next transfer so I get the feeling that I might be called as a trainer again.  We'll see. 
Thomas is taller than Adam... Adam was almost as tall as me when I left.  I know we joked about me being the shortest one when I got back, but I didn't really think it would actually happen until now.  He's probably taller than me isn't he?
I'm way excited to see what the family room will look like to.  If it's not done by the time I get back (which I expect that it will be) then I'm all in for helping. 
Well yeah that's me this past week.  Hope that you guys and everyone are doing terrific.  You're in my prayers. 毎日.  Thanks so much for everything.  Love you!!!
本当に愛しています!!!
どうもありがとうございます。

No comments:

Post a Comment