Monday, March 19, 2012

Week 77

Hey,
 
So I don't actually have a lot of time today unfortunately. We decided to go play again.  And then we went to the biggest mall in all of Asia or something like that.  It was pretty big.  It's called Koshigaya Laketown.
 
But I had a quick couple of things that are kinda important.  So the first is that I got my death letter...  (The letter that has the information that I need to write down in order to come home.  As well as a don't get trunky letter).
So I need the code of the ottawa airport... I don't know if you know what that is but... I need it haha.  So as for right now too, my return date will be October 9, 2012.  But if I don't get into BYU, I'm going to consider extending.  So at the bottom it says
"Will your parents be coming to Japan to pick you up?"  I feel very strongly inclined to put 'yes.'  My thoughts are this.  Maybe have you, Mom and Dad, come and pick me up.  We'll do a tour and then come home and stuff.  And then we'll plan for me to take a trip back to Japan for the summer of 2013 with Ben (if he can make it), Adam, and Thomas.  I can double check and see if they can do families or not but, in the event they can't...  Or would it be better to plan a trip to Japan for all of us for the summer of 2013?  Or the Winter break of 2012?  I'm good with whatever.  But basically I want to come back and I want to show you guys how cool Japan is!
So yeah.  If you could let me know ASAP with this stuff...  because the mission home kinda wants this stuff back ASAP haha. 
 
Sorry that's pretty much all the time that I have for today.  Ask me those questions again and I'll be sure to write more next week :)
Thanks so much.  Sorry for all the hassle.  Love you!
 
Elder Keith
キース長老

No comments:

Post a Comment