Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Week 75

Hey!!
Yeah we have had some pretty radtastic people come and speak to us.  It was really inspiring.  And I got to shake their hands!!!  Yeah it seemed like some of the stuff he was saying, was being said just to me!  I took a LOT of notes haha.
Well, this week has been good for the most part.  The one thing that kinda happened was that we had a run in with a drunk guy.  Nothing really bad, but he just kept going on and on about random senseless stuff.  And then my companion and I just had very different ways that we thought to deal with it.  And that didn't result overly well.  But I came to learn more particularly (once again haha) turning to Heavenly Father for comfort.  And it really did help.  In my morning study too, from the Book of Mormon, I've been seeing, A LOT, of just how merciful the Lord is to His children.  How much he loves them and how much he wants to help them.  And I've put His promise to the test.  All we need to do is ask for comfort, sincerely seek it, to receive it.
This is the last week of the transfer.  And I must say that it has been a growing transfer once again.  There've been a lot of fun times, but Elder Sakae, is definitely the only person like him I've ever met and I think I will ever meet.  But I'm learning so much from him.  But if we're not together next transfer, I don't think I would be heartbroken.  And then other days I can think of it being way good.  But yeah... we'll see.  Whatever the Lord has in store for me...
And yeah I did get an email from Uncle Mike too.  That's way awesome!!  President Albrecht lets us meet up with family who come to Japan for business like that.  So I'll for sure be able to meet and do lunch with him.
Being a zone leader isn't so bad.  I'm not acutually as busy as I thought I was going to be.  Like there are busy times.  Like ridiculously busy times, but for the most part I just do the same thing as always. I'm almost close to caught up on my journal haha.
Snow?  Yeah actually we did have a day of snow.  It was way sweet.  WE had like 5cm!!!!  And it stayed for like a day!  Haha.  Started into spring?  Yeah kinda?  Like I doubt we're going to be seeing anymore snow, and the weather should theoretically get a lot warmer from here on out.  Anything funny happen?  Well over-crowded trains are ALWAYS funny.  Heh heh heh.  Had that one today.
Spiritual?  Well the afterwards of the drunk guy was really spiritual for me.  Not too much besides that haha.
I'm glad Adam and Thomas want to go on missions.  It's the best choice they will ever make.
And the spot on my skin?  Well the one spot went down, the other one stayed the same, the other one went down slightly, the other got a tad bit worse, the other itches every night (but only at night...weird right?), and the other one stays pretty constant.  So yeah overall getting better!  Haha.  I've stopped using the laundry soap I had, and I'm using the cortisone, fairly regularly so I think that it should get better from here on out.
Yeah I'll let you know if there's anything I need.  So all those same questions back to you. (minus the skin ones haha).
Love you so much!
Take care eh?
Elder Keith
キース長老

And my doki shimai (the sisters from my MTC district) all go home next week!  AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!
That means I'm getting old!

No comments:

Post a Comment