Monday, February 6, 2012

Week 71

Hey!!!!!!
My first week as a zone leader?  Well it's going pretty well.  I find myself a lot busier nowadays.  I have to spend more time doing other things than proselyting sometimes.  Like, now I have to prepare trainings and such.  And it being a whitewash, or flush as it's called there, adds a nice twist to the challenge.  Yeah not throwing anything at me at all.  They're throwing ME!!  haha. 
Well I'm here in Japan on Feb 6, 2012 and it's still ok to hang up your clothes outside without having to worry about them freezing at all.
It's not very often that I have the chance to use English any more either haha.  Like in all my other wards there has been at least one member who was an American, or an English companion, or other English elders in the apartment.  But not in this area.  My companion understands a lot of English but I do my best not to speak it.  My only other chance than that is when we have Eikaiwa once a week.
And 3 semesters until Adam's done... yikes.  That's like... wow.  And not to mention the time I'm coming home at, but there's a slight possibility that I might probably maybe be able to potentially make it home before that.   Maybe.
And finding time for my journal... Well time gets made.  Every now and again. haha.  I'm actually doing my best to catch up right now.  I'm still like a little over a month behind haha.  (embarassed face).
And well even if the stuff's not done by the time that I get back, I'll be there to help haha. 
17 Miracles?  No I don't think so...  Is it new?  If so then for sure not.
Something interesting that I've done this week.  Well I got to move into a new apartment and discover that anything I could almost ever want is here.  Like food out the wazoo.  Bread as far as the eye can see.  A sweet coat from Missionary Mall that's in super good condition and looks to have been worth probably about $170+.  Yeah life gets pretty good as a missionary.
A spiritual high moment for me?  Probably when Elder Sakae and I were planning for an upcoming zone conference.  We were discussing what we could do and throwing out ideas and with the theme that we chose, when an idea felt right, we both knew it.  And the ideas that began coming fit perfectly into our theme.  It was awesome.  That and we housed (did door to door) into someone who spoke English so I had to take over.  And she has interest!!!  It's awesome. 
And unfortunately I'm outta time.  But I want you know that I send my love.  Thank for everything.心より愛しているよ。(google translate that ;))
Love you
Elder Keith
キース長老

No comments:

Post a Comment