Monday, December 19, 2011

Week 64

Hey Mom,
Waaaaooww.  Davin's being set apart as a missionary!!  That's like...  whaaa... I'm so not ready for that.  That's so soon! 
Yeah I remember that day for me.  -phew-  It seems like it was so long ago.  And I feel like I've grown so much since then.  You got to see all the Lybberts then huh?  That's way cool!  And this coming Thursday (well Wednesday for you) you'll get to see me!!  Yeah I saw pictures of Stage and Marty.  And I turned green with jealous rage haha.  I'm totally doing something rad with my facial hair when I get back too!  Maybe not right away but... And then if I go to BYU... the no beard policy... hmmm...  Well we'll see where life goes when that time frame hits.  Wait Thomas is the youngest at 14!!!  =O  whoaaaaaaa!!! My generation of Keiths is all growing up.  Ariana in Utah, Collin at Algonquin...  Yikes!  
Heh heh yeah we did a gift switch kinda thing too mission wide.  I wound up with a hat that kindergartens/1st/2nd year students will wear.  So I traded my companion for a sound maker and keychain thing.  xD  Bahaha.  And someone else wound up with a brain teaser that I bought.  Haha.  Much fun indeed it was. 
And no worries at all.  My package was perfect!  I loved it an it was awesome.  It made quite a gag at the dinner appointment last night too.  Our name in Japanese キース (kiisu) sounds very much like the Japanese キス (kisu) which means to kiss. heh heh heh.  and then there's the whole, missionaries don't kiss thing.  xD
The work is coming along well.  We've been finding a lot of investigators recently.  Hopefully they all continue to progress.  Our accommodations?  Uhhh well, we have a 4 room apartment... a bathroom, a washing machine... a fridge...a couple desks.  Enough futons to be comfortable.  Yeah the accommodations are pretty good I would say.  xD 
A green Christmas?!  Whoa!!  So it means that I'm not missing my white Christmas after all.  Cool beans!
Well this will be my last email before Christmas... Wooo time flies.  Take care til we talk in like 3-4 days!!! 
Love you to bits. 
Elder Keith
キース長老

No comments:

Post a Comment