Monday, July 11, 2011

Week 41

Watashi wa anata no musuko desu.  Heh heh, figure that one out =D.  I am doing awesome.  I think I may have lost a kilo tho!  I sweat sooooo stinking much.  Like it's ridiculous.  Yes it is still flipping hot here.  And I'm told that it's only going to get hotter.  Although the rainy season is coming to an end so it should get less humid but it's still mega hot.  Like hotter than I've seen.  It's definitely like more than 35 every single day.   The bike riding is going well.  Our companionship is going terrific.  Especially when comparatively speaking.  It's like just chilling with your best friend for like 6 weeks.  But we're super focused and super hard working.  And we've been seeing miracles because of it.  One of the miracles is that Mai an investigator from Tama is getting baptized this saturday.  It's awesome.  I'm super stoked.
Hopefully everything goes well for everyone this summer. That's great that dekiru kagiri (that means to the extent that you can) you are talking about me to everyone.  That's what missionary work, this gospel is all about.  Even the small stuff counts though we may not realize it at first.  Yeah I get a really great feeling about this transfer.  It's been tonnes of hardworking fun so far.  And if this continues I know that we will be blessed.
Well I wish you all the best and leave you with my love.  Looking forward to hearing from you next week.=D  Love you!!
 
Elder Keith
 
hey so i guess this is a video of us.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment