Saturday, July 2, 2011

Week 39

Hey Mom and Dad, 
 
はい靴を受けました。どうもありがとうございます。あなたたちは素晴らしい両親です!
the translation is:
Yes I received the shoes.  Thank you very much.  You are wonderful parents!
 
Yeah I got a way lotta stuff planned and coming up for me this week.   Today P Day, tomorrow English class, Thursday we're having a music night xD, Friday we have a dinner appointment and splits, and then Saturday we're gonna climb mount Fuji and then get transfer calls =O. 
As may be seen in the above Japanese sentence yes I did get both of the parcels. It's way great thank you.  And it's good that you sent them from America because I heard from the office couple that the Canadian post office is on strike.  They can't send anything to Canada.  But yes everything fits fine, and I am tickled with everything.  
Waaa everyone is growing up!!  Be sure to take lots of pictures please.  
Yes we do have a couple of investigators right now.  They are a little frustrating at times but we're doing our best. 
And as for the companionship... we had something happen this week.  One of the Elders in the other companionship actually returned home.  Not due to worthiness or anything bad but he did go home.  So as a result for this last week of the transfer, we are a 3-man companionship.  I must say that was the saddest day of my mission.  The elder who went home was in my MTC doki.  He was super nice and really helped me out at the beginning of the transfer especially.  And since transfer calls are on Saturday (while we climb Fuji actually) and we are super busy until then I just need to relax.  This transfer definitely taught me a LOT about patience.  So yeah that's the news on the Kofu Elders.
And that's all the time I have for this week.  
Love you both.  thank you again for the packages.
You're in my prayers
 
Elder Keith

No comments:

Post a Comment