Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Week 34

Howdy Do!
 
I am doing well.  Rain is taihen!  It makes my feet wet.  Every day.  Well we had 2 sunny days this week but it's not so much been balmy as it has been rainy.  Well at least Adam was able to have fun while his, albeit short, rugby career lasted.  Yeah no more rugby for a while. He's gotta still be there when I get back.  So today I had the chance to go to the Tokyo Temple!  It was way awesome!!  I was able to put both Adam and Grandma's names on the prayer roll.  It was so cool to be able to go back to the Tokyo Temple.  Life is treating me well aside from the rain.  Just for right now unsure as to whether I will be in Tama much longer because unless I'm mistaken we have just about all the rest of the Tokyo missionaries returning.  All the areas in the zone except for Tama and the Shimai (sisters) apartments are turning into 4 man.  So it should be way fun.  I just hope that I stay.  For one more transfer and then I wouldn't mind going to a different area. Good luck with the seminary.
 
Dad since when do you have perfect Japanese?  And kanji at that.  I had to look it up because I didn't know a bunch of them.  As for how they measure rooms, I don't have the foggiest.  We do have a room called the tatami room with tatami mats but all the rest of our rooms have hardwood.  And since room sizes don't concern me beyond "do i have enough room" I don't know.  Yes power is either 120V or 240V.  And it is either 50 or 60Hz.  Heh heh.   Pest issues.  Right now?  No but I hear that some apartments do get roaches.  Well I wish you luck with the fox and the business.
 
Besides that things are for the most part the same around here.  so yeah that's how things are for me in Toyko right now.  Thanks for everything.  Love you.
 
Elder Keith
キース長老

No comments:

Post a Comment