Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Week 33

 I am so glad that I chose to come on a mission .  It gave me the turn-around that I needed.  My life was sloping towards the lazy side heh heh.  And now if I sit and do nothing for more than like 10-15mins I feel like a wanpaku (rebel) missionary.  I have no doubt there will be blessings.
I'm excited to see how much everyone has changed when I come back.  That's right Thomas is 14 this year!  O_O  He's going to his first dance!!  And Adam will be 16.. he'll go on his first date...  and Ben... is already 18...  AHHHHHHH
Mom... I'm turning 20 in like a month!!!!! .... ... ... ...  I'm so old... ... ...
wow.  and you're................... still as young as ever ;D  
All that aside yeah I think I have settled back into Tama quite nicely.  I spoke in Sacrament meeting for like 3-4 minutes, without notes and all in Japanese!  =D  I just have to hope that I slip past tranfers on the 22nd. 
 
So that's life in Japan.  Sure do love and miss you. 
 
Elder Keith
キース長老

No comments:

Post a Comment