Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Week 19

So, yes indeed this letter finds me in good spirits. Well, I have a little headache becuase we spent the day at the zoo but yeah i'm good.  So, I was just informed that i need to rush right now becuase we're gonna be late for an appointment. Sorry!  Ok. so the nitty gritty of a missionary day.  I wake up at 530 with my companion. Then by 545 i'm in the study reading my book of mormon in japanese.  It's really a struggle because im tired.  Then at 630 i shower and have breakfast and then i read my english scriptures until 8.  Then i start my personal study.  i usually do pmg and other church books.  Then at 9 we have comp study.  Then language study at 10.  We finish study at 11 and then we make lunch.  We usually have whatevers quick.  We're outta the house by 12 and then we ride bikes to wherever and then go streeting or housing (both=tracting),  for however many hours. Sometimes people do even stop or acknowledge us. So then we keep going with that and we go to any lessons we had planned and then we return to the apartment at 8 and have dinner and do planning for the next day. and then we go to bed.  So yeah sorry this can't be longer.
love you and miss you
Elder Keith

No comments:

Post a Comment