Monday, February 14, 2011

Week 21

皆さん,こんにちわ。 皆わ元気でしょう。 私のために今週は楽しかったよ。ま、あの。。。明日に全ての宣教師がホーランド長老の大会へ行きます。
So for those of you not so Japanesely inclined that basically said, "Hello, You're all well right?  This week, for me was fun.  Uh, tomorrow all the missionaries in the mission get to go to a conference where Elder Holland will be the key speaker."
Yes that is the highlight of the Japan Tokyo Missionaries right now.  We get to listen to Elder Holland and Elder Rasband come and talk to us.  I'm super stoked. 
So on another note.  Happy Valentines Day to you all.  Hugs from me to all of you.  Yeah, well Valentines has to be the most anticlimactic holiday when you're a missionary.  Well, my companion (who's been in 9 areas) has told me that in some areas you get a lot of chocolate from people but nothing from this area so far. But there are more important things that I've got to do.  Such as saving people's salvation, and practicing ping-pong (or takkyu as it's called here).  No I'm kidding about the ping-pong but a lot of people here are REALLY good.  Sasuga Nihonjin ne?  Meaning: Typical Japanese people right? 
So there's another event for me that's coming up.  Splits.  This is where 2 missionary pairs, trade companions for a day.  That wouldn't be an event except that on Thursday I will be spending the day with a 日本人。A Japanese Elder by the name of Fukushima.  Who doesn't speak much English at all.  Well がんばります。 I'll do my best.  I trust everyone is well.   皆さんありがとうございます。 気をつけてね。

No comments:

Post a Comment