Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Week 18

So today, well, this week is rather short because time is rather scarce at this period of the day.  But I guess the biggest thing that happened was a change in me this week.  I am about to say something that will shock all of you. 
 
Keep your rooms/living spaces clean!
 
Surprising isn't it?  Yeah I'd never thought I'd hear myself say that either.  But my new companion, Elder DeBuse, when he first arrived, cleaning the apartment was one of his first priorities, and as a result of that, I definitely feel the Spirit in our apartment more.  Not only that but we've seen miracles this week too.  The terrific part about this week is that one of our investigators took a major step towards baptism.  And there's a good chance that she will be baptized within a couple weeks.Things are going well but the Japanese difficulty level is still 9000.  Unfortunately my level is not quite 9000. Am I dreaming in Japanese yet?  Nope thankfully.  Because if I did, I still wouldn't be understanding what they were saying to me hahahaha. So that concludes yet another week from Japan.  Hope everything is going well with you all.  皆さん, いつもありがとうございます。 愛しています。 いつもイエスキリストのもはんと愛を覚えて下さい。 がんばって下さい。

No comments:

Post a Comment