Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Week 17

So based on the number of days that passed, the number of months that have passed, the fact that my trainer left for a different area, and the fact that I have a new companion while I myself stayed in Tama, tells me that I have just had my first transfer.  Yeah my trainer has left.  And I have a new companion by the name of Elder DeBuse.  And I don't know how rare it is to have 3 companions in 3 transfers but that's one thing that's going to happen to me.  And the only way you can be certain of when someone is going to be transferred is when they're getting transferred out permanently.  Yes, my follow-up trainer is going home at the end of the transfer.  So that kinda means that I've got to grow up (mission wise) rather quickly.  But Japan is treating me way awesome right now.  Not language-wise,  the language still doesn't like me yet, but just weather wise and good mood wise.  It's weird to see how fast time goes by too.  Like it's mega incredible.  I haven't been home since September and it feels like I only got on the plane to come to japan last week.  wow life is incredible.  well now it's time to hit the streets and do some dendo!  がんばりますよ! みんなさん愛しています =D
 
キース 長老
Elder Tyler Keith

No comments:

Post a Comment