Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Week 99

Konnichiwaaaaaaaaaaaa,
 
Sounds like life kinda slowed way down and then picked up again.  But that's just the way things are now isn't it?
So important things first...  I don't actually have my passport... nor my passport number...  You're probably going to have to get in touch with Sister Galbraith about that.  She's the one who takes care of everyone's passport...  (^_^;)  That's why when you asked me about my name on my passport the first time, I couldn't give you a definite answer (^_^;)  heh heh heh, *typical Elder Keith sheepish grin*
It gets really cool at night where you are?  Awww lucky.  It gets cool at night where we are too...  *if we use the AC*... I haven't actually slept under my blankets for a couple weeks now because it's way too hot, even wth the air conditioning.
So things are coming.  My companion was told by the mission president that he does indeed have to wear missionary clothes when studying... xD  He's not overly happy with that.  Nor with the whole 100% obedience thing.  Like not that he's breaking rules left and right, but he told me he doesn't agree with the whole, being 100% obedient thing.  So I'm trying to help him be obedient anyways.
Yeah you are definitely going to be amazed at the change in me I think.  Not that it's unexpected, but just that it's so different.  Like I look back on my life beforehand, now I wasn't a bad kid of course, but I was a kid.  And like you said, now I'm not a kid anymore.  I still enjoy doing kids stuff, but the maturity I see in me (especially in stark contrast to my new companion) makes me realize how far I've come.
Thanks for your testimony.  On my mission I've really come to see what a joy it is to be an eternal family and what that really means.
So now a couple questions that I ask members all the time, but I never thought to ask before my mission.
Mom- How did you end up meeting the missionaries and ultimately, what made you decide to want to be baptized?
Dad- What generation are you?  Was it Grandma and Grandpa Keith who first converted, or does it go farther back? And how did you come to know that the church is true?
Well of course, as is typical of Elder Keith, I've got loads more to say, but my time today is short.  This has been a pretty busy week.  So I'll close here. Thanks for everything.  I love you both so much!
 
Elder Keith
キース長老

No comments:

Post a Comment