Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Week 100+??

こんにちは
 
STAGE IS GETTING MARRIED!!!!! Holy smokes haha.  Well who am I to talk, I'm not looking on being married too quick.  xD  Typically Japanese people don't get married until like they're 25 at least.  It's not uncommon to find unmarried 30 year olds.  Even within the church.  (-_-;)  Not that I'm thinking about marrying a Japanese person, but being around them for so long I can see the benefits of not rushing the whole marriage thing.  But I have had countless other Elders tell me that since I'm going to BYU, I will be married within 3 months.  But my goal is to go to BYU and stay unmarried for as long as possible.  xD  Bahahahaha.  But seriously I heard the divorce rate in Utah was like 50%.  I'm kinda yadda to divorce. 
So Grandma is in a nursing home.  That's good that she'll be getting 24hr care. =D  We've still got a date to have lunch when I come home.  So Auntie Diane is moving to PEI.  That's good that she'll be with her grandkids.
So Ben's still set on moving out to BC huh?  Hm wonder when I'll see him next huh?  Is his place doing up and well?  It's still pretty rare for me to hear from Ben xD. 
Oh and about BYU... I checked the email that you sent and it said that we would receive an answer at the latest, 4 weeks after the application deadline.  The deadline is october.  So we might not know about me going to BYU til after I've been home for a couple weeks.  But oh well. 
Wait! April got married too!  Ara!!! (That's japanese btw)  That must mean that Adam is home from his mission (her boyfriends name was adam) unless she married someone else... xD 
Are things settling down with my companion?  nnnnnnn kinda?  yeah I guess.  not really. sorta...  I'm working on him xD.
Is he wearing missionary clothes when studying.  Not really.  xD 
Yeah I love my ward.  It's absolutely awesome.  I've just made such good friends with everyone.  It's gonna be really hard to leave.
Oh and I'm thinking about something that I want to do with you guys.  And I don't know if it's your idea of a vacation or whatever or not but I was planning on taking at least one day and doing some dendo (missionary work--> streeting, passing out chirashis, housing)  Just so that you are aware ;)
So yeah that's my plan.
And life has kinda entered the surreal phase for me again.  I have some friends, some of my doki going home tomorrow.  And everything's changing just as I enter my final 6 weeks on my mission.  It's so weird to think that it's coming to a close.  I think that 16 transfers was just right for me too.  I mean extending would have been terrific.  But from the looks of it, President Budge is keeping people together longer than 2 transfers and if I were to do another one with Elder Pronk (save something changes) I would not have the most happy time I think.  But I think that by the end I will be ready.  Not ready to leave Japan and the Japanese people mind you, I don't know if I will ever be ready for that.  So yeah. 
Well thats me for this week. Thanks for everything!!!! =D
Love you!!!
 
Elder Keith
キース長老
 

No comments:

Post a Comment