Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Week 97

Hey,
 
So the tickets are booked are they then huh?  (>_<)  heh heh.
So we're not gonna stay at the temple then... hm ok.  That's ok.  An apartment sounds better anyways haha.
But we will be going to the temple, it's way awesome.
So yeah I've got an idea of a couple things that I'm thinking of doing, but to be honest we may have to do the planning of what to do when you get here because I don't want to think about it xD.  Like I wouldn't mind but I want to stay focused.
That being said, I will probably have some stuff already planned xD.
Yeah I remember Elder Campbell.  A swell ol chap he was.  xD  The thing that originally puzzled me was how you got in touch with his mom... xD
The missionary work is progressing, but slowly.  We've got one solid investigator right now.  He's 19 and we read the Book of Mormon with him every week and he comes to church when he can.  He's a way good kid and super awesome but he wants to wait until he's 20 to be baptized.  His birthday is in July... (-_-;)   And besides that we're just working on finding new investigators.  And at the same time I need to help my companion adjust to mission life.  *or more so adjust him to mission life (-_-;)*  but xD  heh heh heh yeah...
And thanks for all the help and everything with the application and stuff for BYU.  So now all that's left to do is wait huh?
Yepp life was occaisionally changed by an individual.
One of those individuals name was Jesus Christ. (^_^)
 
This friday we have an all mission conference...
This friday I'll be bearing my testimony...
NUFF SAID!  xD  Haha
 
So I'm emailing today because we decided to go to the zoo as a zone and it was closed yesterday so we went today.
 
Thanks for everything.  It means a lot to me.  =D
 
Love you
 
Elder Keith
 
PS: to everyone who hasn't written me in the past little while.  Just because I'm coming home soon doesn't mean it's ok to not write me xD.  $B

No comments:

Post a Comment