Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Week 91

Hey,
 
So first things first. I'm better.  Way better.  Like the sickness only turned out to last a couple days.  Thankfully.  I had the other Elders in our apartment help and they gave me a priesthood blessing.  And I want to also thank you all for your prayers.  I'm like pretty darn sure I wouldn't have gotten better as fast were it not for the added help.  Thank you.
 
So for the what's up with me this past week.  We had a pretty busy week.  We had a grand total of 8 lessons.  It was way cool.  And we had 2 people come to church.  It was awesome.  But there are so many gaijin (foreigners) in this ward.  Like off the top of my head I can count 4 families.  And one of the families had 9 kids.  9!!!!!!  (O_O)
But it's awesome.
 
And today we went to Costco!  Yeah, we hust happened to be there at the same time as a member and they used their card to get us on.  It was way awesome.  But Costco is so darn expensive.  At least here it is.  xD
 
But yeah life in a 4-man apartment is pretty fun.  Sometimes pretty crazy.  Sometimes pretty messy.  But it is way fun.
 
So yeah that was me this past week.
 
どうもありがとうございます。お疲れ様でした。
愛しています。
 
Elder Keith
キース長老

So just what I forgot last time.
President Albrecht goes home this weekend. Next will be President Budge.
My third mission president. Weird.
Oh and next month, which is next transfer. I will be bearing my dying testimony at the next big mission taikai (conference)
...
-sigh-
love you
Elder Keith

No comments:

Post a Comment