Monday, June 18, 2012

Week 90

こんにちは、
Hey Everyone konnichiwa,
 
Thanks for all your letters this week.
 
Responding for me is a little hard right now because I guess you could say that I'm sick.
I woke up on Saturday morning feeling like I had a lump in my throat.
It hurt to swallow.  Sunday came and things didn't get better. 
Now Monday's here and I still feel way below the weather.
 
Hurts a bit more than before to swallow.  I called the mission doctor and mission mom.
Doctor said that because it's just a couple days in right now, we're not sure if there's anything that can be done.
So now I have to gargle with salt water and take ibuprofen.
Eating's not very fun at the moment.
 
Besides my throat I don't feel bad at all.  Well it is really hot here, and since we're still in the 'rainy season' it's really humid.
I'll send you all replies when I get the chance.
In the meantime if you could just remember me in you prayers then I would be most greatful.
Thanks so much for everything you all do in my behalf. And I'm sorry if I forget things (>.<)
Love you all so much.
 
Elder Keith
キース長老

No comments:

Post a Comment