Monday, January 23, 2012

Week 69

こんにちは愛する両親,
 
I am doing pretty darn fantastic.  I just love being a missionary.  It's so much fun!
So nope, haven't been transferred.  Yet.  We get transfer calls this coming Saturday.  I love Fuchu area and a lot of the people here in Fuchu, but I think that I am ready for a change.
Do they do anything like tobogganing here in Japan? No.  They don't unfortunately.  I think that most of them don't even know what a sled is.  -_-'   At least I've gotten blank stares when I asked my Eikaiwa (English class) what a sled is. So I will definitely enjoy the tobogganing when I come home.  And did you ask Thomas how long I have left?  He knows!!!  I'm gonna try really hard and forget how long I have left haha. 
So I guess I never really realized that I'm helping to fulfill the Abrahamic covenant like that until now.  Whoa... Nice beans!!  Haha.
Yeah the power of prayer is something that I've really come to be aware of.  Especially since I've come on my mission.  You guys are in my prayers morning and night too. 
Yes this last week is actually looking tremendously busy for us.  We went and had lunch with a member today.  Tomorrow we've got 2 lesson appointments and the one investigator wants to take us out for dinner. Then Wednesday we've got a lesson and Eikaiwa, Then Thursday we have a conference to go to.  Friday we have district meeting, and then sports night, Saturday we've got an appointment with a PI family, and then dinner at a members that night.  Sunday night we've got a stake missionary conference after church.  And then somewhere in between Saturday morning and Sunday night we are going to have to take some time and pack, because one of us, probably me, but we're not sure, will be leaving next Monday.  -sigh-
So yeah, busy busy busy.  No breaks!  Ok well maybe one or two... But after that no breaks!!
Haha, and 4 missionaries from my doki went zone leader last transfer and 1 went AP, so... that combined with the fact that 2 months ago in my last interview, President told me that I was ready to be a zone leader... makes my current situation kinda dangerous.  Haha.  Well I know that whatever happens is what it supposed to happen.  I really have a testimony about the divine guiding of transfers.  
Thanks for everything.  Love you soo much!
 
Elder Keith
キース長老
 
PS:  I did kinda have something by way of request.  Could you send me (by email ASAP (^-^) please) a picture of me playing rugby, and a picture of me with my potato cannon.  I ask by email because I'll be able to do it a lot faster by copying to my memory card and then printing it off at a konbini (convenience store which is mega easy), than by snail mail.  If you're able to do it today お願いします (That is 'onegaishimasu' which is a way of asking someone really nicely for something)  Thanks so much.  Love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment