Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Week 68

皆さんこんにちは!
 
That one picture of Ben made me chuckle.  Yeah duct tape will work.  It's always the answer!  I love duct tape and I can find a small roll of it here for like a 100円.  Which is the pretty much the equivalent of a dollar.  And they have ALL different colours!!  I'm in heaven haha.  That's a bummer when they make a mistake like that.  Thankfully they didn't make too many mistakes like that when I was in high school.  But there again, way back we had a couple 'danger days'  haha.  Gotta love that snow.  Or miss it like crazy in my case.
Hahahahahahahaha.  I don't know William, but that sounds absolutely hilarious!  I laughed out loud.  Yeah you don't encounter too much accent in the mission unless you talk to one of the 3 brazilians, the mexican, or one of the soon to be 2 Canadians.  Or I guess if you wanna talk to a Japanese missionary in English then that might boost the number up a little bit.
Key Largo sounds like it was way fun and a wicked, (I mean righteous) awesome idea. 
Thomas taller than Daddy and Adam huh... ( o_o ') oh boy... yeah I'm definitely done growing upwards.  I just gotta make sure I take care of my rice cheeks every now and then.  Yeah I can see how tabe-hodai's would get, not boring but maybe like sickening haha.  Tabe-hodai means all you can eat by the way haha.
And that story about getting stuck in the gully made me laugh because I can vividly picture it happening and everyone's reactions and everything. 
And the boys killing cockroaches haha.  Dish soap really does  wonders killing them.  You just spray them with it, and presto!  Haha they can survive a nuclear winter but not dish soap.  Figure that one out!
I appreciate you letting me know about Grandma.  I'll make sure to especially remember her in my prayers.  Acutally if anything does happen, would you either call or email President Albrecht?  He will then get the information to me, basically as soon as he can and advise me on how I should continue on in my work.  I think that's what they want you to do in any emergency situation like that.  If it were to happen I would rather find out sooner rather then when I come home you know? 
That being said though, if something does happen to grandma, please tell President right away.  And don't worry about me.  I'll be ok.  =)
Besides that, yes I am wonderful!  I'm still having the time of life.  It just feels so right.  I love being a missionary.  It's one of the awesomest things in the world.  Yeah, people are starting to finish their missions really fast.  Like a lot of my mission friends are going home.  The sisters that were with us in the MTC are going home near the beginning of March.  -PHEW-  Time goes by wicked fast.
Companionship is going awesome.  Although we're coming up on the end of our 2nd transfer together so the odds that I'll be transferring are very great.  Not only that too, but last transfer, 4 missionaries from my doki (mtc group) went zone leader, and another one went AP.  And in my last interview President told me that I was ready to become a zone leader so...  I think I may have some responsiblity next transfer... haha.
But yeah things are going fine and dandy for me.  It's really hard to dampen my spirits and even harder to keep them damp.  Haha.  Typical me ne? (ne pronounced 'nay' and means basically 'eh')
Thanks for all your letters and support.  It really means a lot to me.  And just wait til you see me as I've become.  Or as I will become, I've still got a bit of time left yet haha.  But that also means another Japanese summer... -_-'  oh boy.  Haha.
Love  you so much.
本当に愛していますよ
 
Elder Keith
キース長老

No comments:

Post a Comment