Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Week 53

Heyyyyyyy,
 
Yes... I am... over... the... hill... *sniffle.*  I'm not ready to be done yet.  But it's going well.  I love being a missionary.  I love the help that I have the ability to give people right now. 
 
No I haven't seen conference yet.  We will see it this coming Saturday and Sunday.  And I'm super excited for it.  It's like one of the highlights of the year for missionaries.  Yeah I know the Japanese speaker that's being talked about.  Yamashita meaning 山下 'under a mountain.'  President Albrecht watched conference and he was telling us a little bit about it.  I'm super excited.
 
To be honest I love being DL soooooo much because it puts me in a position to help the people in my district.  And one of the requirements is that I call everyone every night.  So my journal time at night dies but I get to make a stronger friendship with those in my district and if they need it I can help them.  And you know me I love talking on the phone xD.  Just kidding.  Yeah we have sisters in the district too and they're both Japanese, so when I call them I basically can't speak English.  But it's no problem for me now.  While my Japanese is not perfect I can basically get the point that I'm trying to make across.  It's truly remarkable how the Lord helps us do what we think (or once thought) impossible.  Well the 4 cents are much appreciated.  I will remember them.  Yeah I've gotta take time now too and get used to a new companion again.  So I'm gonna apply those to my own companionship too.
 
So yeah that's basically the what's up for me here in Japan,  I thought I would include some pictures too, you can pick which ones for the calendar but to make up for the length this time I included some pictures.  A quick preview of the memory card to come ;)  Thanks so much for everything.  Your support has really helped me through the hard times on my mission.  Take care.  Love you sooo much.
 
Elder Keith
キース長老

No comments:

Post a Comment