Monday, September 5, 2011

Week 49

Heyyyy!!
 
Elder Garcia... why does that sound so familiar?!  Was I in the MTC with him by any chance?  Maybe.  No offense but that would just be far too weird.  Seeing any of you guys while I'm on my mission.  (Elder Garcia is serving in the Canada Montreal Mission, Ty is referring to the fact that Elder Garcia grew up in the Montreal area and his parents still live there.  He sees them at Stake Conferences etc.)  But the funny thing is that President Albrecht isn't a stricty pants on family visiting.  My last companion saw his mom at the temple, and that wasn't the first time.  I've heard many times about people going to visit grandparents and such who live in Japan.  But as much I wanna see you, let's save everything for the post-mission tour that will happen.  =D  
Speaking of letters, I did get your letter Mom, but I've been like really really pressed for time recently (yes even on Pday) and so when I get the time I will write you one back.  And thank you for sending that package.  I really appreciate it and I know that when I share it with a particular investigator family that they will be just as happy.
Wow that must be so weird having all those little kids around xD.   I wonder how many more will be there before I come home heh heh heh.  We were talking about family get-togethers recently, me and my companion.  Heh heh not a good idea for me.  For the most part I am able to not feel homesick in the slightest, but talking like that... xD.  Let's just say it's a feeling I don't experience very often. 
We've been sooo busy recently.  Like none of our nights this week are open.  I will get this letter written quick before we go to a family named the Ramos's to share a spiritual message with them.  Tomorrow we meet with a woman named Sharmeen, Wednesday is Eikaiwa (english class), thursday we're planning to have a FHE (which are you guys doing that by chance?) with our New Zealand Family, Friday we meet with a guy named Saeed, Saturday we have our weekly pingpong activity, then Sunday night we're helping out with an evening sacrament meeting that's happening here.  Then next Monday we'll probably have an appointment because one guy wanted to meet tonight but we were busy so maybe next week?  
The wind down from summer and the start into school is always a bummer.  But get this, once you become a missionary, you don't even have to worry about it because every day is an adventure.  Heck one day I almost got run down on my bike by a scantily clad woman riding a motorized scooter.  But thanks to my lightning quick reflexes... xD  Let's see what else.  I biked through a typhoon (no joke) to go see an investigator.  xD 
So at the risk of this becoming a chapter book I will end here and say thank you for everything.  I really really appreciate all you do for me.  And those pictures from  the canoe trip.  Holy darn smokes...
 
Heh heh.  Love you
 
Elder Keith
キース長老

No comments:

Post a Comment