Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Week 94 or there abouts!

Hey Mom and Dad,
ツ
So...ツ A drought huh?ツ Yikes.ツ That's pretty legit.ツ We don't get droughts here.ツ The moisture in the air is enough to prevent that.ツ Level 2 out of 3 huh?ツ eeehhhhhh!ツ Sounds like we're having pretty similar summers though.ツ Granted mine is probably more humid, but yours is probably hotter right now. xD
Well I gotta say that I'm getting better at killing those roaches too!ツ In fact, I'm so good that I go to other people's houses and kill them.ツ We had a dinner appointment on Sunday (our second of the transfer) and during it, a big roach ran out on the floor.ツ So I went and got their dishsoap and trashed the bug(ger).ツ Then as I was about to put it in the trash can that the mom was holding.ツ She yelled at me!ツ Something to the effect of, "DON'T BRING THAT HERE!!!"ツ Or something.ツ I wasn't really sure.ツ So I paused rather confused.ツ Then she apologized profusely and said "I'll do anything."ツ She was really greatful that I killed the roach, but she just hates bugs and so... yeah.ツ Then they ended up giving us half a watermelon, and the rest of the food that was left at dinner (which was a lot).ツ So yeah that was fun.ツ
And I'm training.ツ We had transfer calls this past weekend andツI was called to be a trainer once again.ツ And I gotta say that makes me way happy.ツ I'm staying in Inage.ツ And training.ツ And I'm told that there's a Canadian in the group that's coming!ツ Keep your fingers crossed.ツ We go and get our new missionaries tomorrow.ツ
Did I doツa lot of streeting?ツ Not really.ツ I did a lot of walking around though.ツ (-_-;)ツ The size of Inage?ツ uhhhhh maybe like..... ummm I dunno maybe like 600 000 or 700 000 people?ツ It's pretty big.ツ And we have a university really close too which has a lot of international students.
So yeah tomorrow I get to go pick up my new companion.ツ And we were told that there are no Japanese missionaries in the group coming in.ツ So that means almost certainly I'll get a foreign companion and odds are good that he won't know a thing about Japan.
I'm totemo (very) excited!ツ
Thanks for all your letters and pictures!
Love you!!
ツ
Elder Keith
繧ュ繝シ繧ケ髟キ閠・br>

No comments:

Post a Comment