Monday, September 17, 2012

23 days and counting!!!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
MY FLIGHT PLANS CAME ON FRIDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
 
Yeah that's pretty much what went through my head when I got it.
It's gonna be weird.  I dunno if you've got my plans or not but for me:
 
I leave from Narita Airport at 3 in the afternoon.  I arrive in detroit at 1 in the afternoon (wait arriving before I leave... xD)
Then I have an 8 hour layover.  My next plane leaves at 9 at night and I arrive sometime around 11...  so...
I dunno how your guy's works but I have an 11 hour flight first off.  and I thought, hmmm getting there at 1pm... not bad.  but then I realized that I will still be on Japan time... which means like 2 in the morning for me...  which probably means that my 8 over layover will be spent sleeping.  then my last 1.5 hour plane ride will be spent dendoing (proselyting) the person next to me.  Then I'll be wide awake for the car ride home and most of the rest of the night.  Probably... 
well that's the end of that thought process.
I just can't think about it otherwise it messes with my head.  It's so weird to think that my 2 years is up.  This coming Saturday I hit my 2 year mark...  Well if I remember correctly then yes it probably feels exactly the same way that it did when I left for my mission. 
Yes things are moving quickly.  Actually the first 2 transfers were the slowest.  And since then every transfer has gotten successively faster to the point that I'm like.... 'Wait whaaaattt? Where did the time go?  When did Sierra get her drivers license? When did mom get grey hair (chuckle)?  When did adam turn 17?  Where did my mission go?'  Far too fast.

But yeah not too too much new that happened this past week.  This coming week though I have a lot. On Wednesday I have an interview with President Budge because my temple recommend expired.  Then I also have an interview with Elder Koichi Aoyagi of the 1st quorum of the 70...  I don't know why... I'll let you know more next week. 
But yeah should be good. =D
 
Thanks for the news and everything.  You all are in my prayers every day.  Love you
 
Elder Keith
キース長老
 
And give gradma great big hug for me please =D.  Remind her that we still have a lunch date set for the week that I get back.  And tell her that I love her and miss her.  And the same thing to grandpa.  Thank you so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment